Terms & Conditions
Despatch of your Order
Guarantee and Returns Policy
You can return your order for any reason at any time within
14 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange.
How to return or exchange.
- Please take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office. We recommend that you send returns by recorded post. Always retain proof of postage. Goods are returned to Wardrobe at your own expense.
- We will email to confirm your return has been processed. You will receive your refund or credit or cheque or exchange order (when in stock) within 2 to 3 weeks after you post the goods back to us.
- Please note that refunds bought as presents can only be given to the original payer, and if you decide to swap an item, we can’t stop the payer knowing.
- All items returned to the UK and are liable to import duty and or taxes MUST be paid by the person returning the goods. Wardrobe will only pay tax and duty if items are faulty.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must have a returns authorisation number. You must phone 01371 879862 to obtain this number. This must be done within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- All items must be checked upon delivery before removing any attached tags, any fault must be notified within 24 hours to Wardrobe on 01371 879862.
- The expense of returning the item is down to the purchaser and will not be refunded
Legal Statements on Returns
Returning any item within 14 days will be taken as notice of cancellation of your order (or relevant part of order) Goods provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until the 14 day post delivery period has expired. On receipt of the returned goods Wardrobe will give you a full refund of the amount of the goods (but not the postage) or an exchange or credit as required.
You must however, return the goods to Wardrobe on cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. The goods must be in the condition in which you received them complete with tags and original packaging. Orders collected from Wardrobe incur a handling charge.
Fit and Size
- What happens if I don’t like the item or they don’t fit. Don’t Panic. If you send them back to us within 14 days, you can either exchange the item or have a full refund (please fill in and enclose the form attached to your despatch note).
- I am between a size 12 and 14 which size should I go for? This really depends on the individual item that you are interested in, as some designers are more generous than others (or more fitted) . If in doubt call Wardrobe on 01371 879862 and speak to a member of staff all are staff are familiar with the styles and their fit and will be happy to advise accordingly. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not acceptance of the order, Wardrobe reserve the right not to accept your order in the event for example that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn or that you do not meet eligibility criteria set out above. Futhermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at anytime at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party be reason of withdrawing any merchandise from the site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Delta and Switch debit cards and American Express. Payments will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Wardrobe. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Wardrobe we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our site as secure as we can make it. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using secpay a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. At Wardrobe we do not hold your credit card details on the website or our customer database.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
Wardrobe insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sigh for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for the purchased goods passes to you.
Tracking your Order
Please feel free to call Wardrobe at any time between 9.30 am – 5.15pm on 01371 879862 and we will be able to give you information on how your order is progressing.
We thank you for your order and for taking the time to read our terms. We trust that the item(s) purchased meets with your approval and if for any reason it does not, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01371 879862